US Visas – Non-Immigrant Visas

Contact FitzGerald Law Company for legal representation on US Visas / Non-Immigrant Visas

American Visas

Our Boston immigration lawyers have experience assisting you to obtain all types of non- immigrant US visas, for foreigners who are coming on a temporary basis, for a specific period of time or purpose. These visas include: H (H1b), E (E-1, E-2), L (L1b), K (K-1), O (O-1), R, P and U visas, and their corresponding derivative visas for immediate family members of the primary beneficiary of the visas listed above.

At FitzGerald Law Company, we work closely with you and your sponsor (family or employer) to identify and minimize potential issues and resolve them before preparing your applications and supporting documentation. This will help us make sure that your case is optimally prepared to obtain approval and will make the experience less stressful for you and your family.

Click here to read information on US immigrant visas or US residency/green cards, or those for those who wish to permanently reside in the US and have an immediate family member or employer who is eligible to petition for them.

Other immigration services we provide include: asylum, cancellation of removal, deportation defense, DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals), I-601A and I-601 waivers, same sex marriage green cards,TPS (Temporary Protected Status),law suits against the USCIS or writs of mandamus, immigration complications due to criminal charges or convictions, etc.

StatisticsReview of Fitzgerald & Co
twitterfacebooklinkedingoogle plusyoutube