Immigration Lawyers in Cambridge, MA
At FitzGerald Law Company, we believe that client satisfaction (view our Client Ratings) is the key to our success as individuals, professionals, and as an ongoing business concern. As such, client satisfaction is our firm’s number one goal and priority. Whether your case involves a green card petition, non-immigrant US visas, applying for citizenship, or cancellation of removal, our Mass. Immigration Lawyers serving Cambridge will work together with you to determine the best alternative to follow that will generate the desired results.
About Cambridge, Massachusetts
The city of Cambridge is in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States, in the Boston metropolitan area, situated directly north of the city of Boston proper, across the Charles River.
According to the 2010 – 2012 American Community Survey, 28.1% of Cambridge residents are foreign born and 10.6% are naturalized citizens. Cambridge has long served as a port of entry for immigrants from around the world.
Other facts include:
- The 2010 U.S. Census recorded 105,162 residents, a 3.8% increase from the 2000 U. S. Census.
- 66.6% of Cambridge residents are White, 11.7% Black, 15.1% Asian or Pacific Islander and 6.6% classified themselves as some other race or a member of two or more races.
- Hispanics total 7.6% of the population.
- 62.1% of the population is White and Non-Hispanic. Among those under 18 44.2% are White Non-Hispanic.
- 29.7% of the population 3 or older is enrolled in a full time or part time in college or graduate school degree programs.