US Family Residency/Green Card – Related News

Obtaining a U.S. Permanent Residence/Green Card

Posted November 5, 2015 10:09 pm
Infographic: Obtaining a U.S. Permanent Residence/Green Card The 3 most common ways to obtain U.S. permanent residence or the green card are: Family based petitions, business or employment-based petitions, and special programs. This infographic below illustrates each of these options. If you would like legal representation from one of our experienced immigration lawyers in Boston, … [Read entire content]

Priority Dates Advanced – December 2010

Posted May 13, 2015 8:57 pm
Priority Dates Advanced – December 2010 As the year ends, we would like to inform you that Priority dates advanced dramatically for all family petitions in recent months (some categories by two years). This means that eligible family members of residents and citizens can obtain their residency much faster than in the past. For example, … [Read entire content]

US Non-immigrant Visas

Posted May 8, 2015 11:38 pm
US Non-immigrant Visas A first step in the path to Becoming a US Residency/Green Card Holder by Desmond P. FitzGerald Dear friends, Although, as explained in our previous newsletter, one of the most common ways in which immigrants become US residents/Green Card holders is through a Marriage/Family Immigration Petition (form I-130), there are other ways … [Read entire content]

You’ve got DACA or TPS…What next?

Posted 11:15 pm
Benefits of Advanced Parole (I-131) for Those with DACA or TPS September 2014 by Desmond P. FitzGerald, Immigration Attorney, Boston, MA Dear friends, Many immigration petition beneficiaries may be eligible for Advanced Parole, or the permission to reenter the US after traveling outside the country. These include Asylees, applicants for Adjustment of Status through marriage/family … [Read entire content]

StatisticsReview of Fitzgerald & Co
twitterfacebooklinkedingoogle plusyoutube