Call to schedule an
appointment today

Serving clients in Massachusetts
and surrounding areas.

Benefits of Appointment

    • Learn your legal options

    • Understand your risks

    • Make well informed decisions

Appointment Request

Advanced Parole

How to get a Green Card inside the U.S. if you have TPS

Posted March 29, 2017 6:57 pm
How to get a Green Card inside the U.S. if you have TPS Dear friends: Some TPS holders may apply for the Legal Permanent Residency (Green card) in the United States, as they are eligible to receive “Advanced Parole” or “permission to travel” which allows them to lawfully re-enter the U.S. Once the TPS beneficiary … [Read entire content]

You’ve got DACA or TPS…What next?

Posted May 8, 2015 11:15 pm
Benefits of Advanced Parole (I-131) for Those with DACA or TPS September 2014 by Desmond P. FitzGerald, Immigration Attorney, Boston, MA Dear friends, Many immigration petition beneficiaries may be eligible for Advanced Parole, or the permission to reenter the US after traveling outside the country. These include Asylees, applicants for Adjustment of Status through marriage/family … [Read entire content]

StatisticsReview of Fitzgerald & Co