(Please read if you are not in the
New England Region.)
- Obama's New Waiver (I-601A) Regulation in Effect March 4, 2013
- Effect of Receiving Public Benefits and Non-Payment of Child Support on Immigration Petitions (Nov 2012)
- Deferred Action Program for Young Immigrants or Childhood Arrivals - DACA Part 2 (August 2012)
- Deferred Action Program for Young Immigrants or Childhood Arrivals - DACA Part 1 (July 2012)
- Residency and travel abroad: Avoid losing your residency (Dec. 2011)
- Cancellation of Removal/Deportation, Second Quarter 2011
- Priority Dates Advanced - December 2010
- The "U" Visa, First Quarter 2010
- Conditional Residency Newsletter, Third Quarter 2009
- American Citizenship Newsletter, Second Quarter 2009
- First Quarter 2009 Newsletter (immigration benefits for stepchildren, deportation, waivers, TPS, 245i, criminal charges and immigration)
- Is your Immigration Petition Taking too Long? You may sue the immigration service (USCIS)
- The 2008 U.S Presidential Candidates on National Immigration Reform
- December 2007 Newsletter
- Newsletter Index
Don’t miss this Saturday December 14th the interview on DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) that our founder attorney Desmond P. FitzGerald did with Verónica Robles of the TV show, Órale con Verónica, at 10:00 a.m. on Telemundo local Boston, and at 10:30 a.m. on Telemundo local Rhode Island. In this same show, the MA Governor, Deval Patrick will also speak about the decision to allow DACA recipients to pay the lower university tuition for which MA residents qualify. The show will also be available on TV On Demand at: Get Local/Latino/Órale con Verónica.
Saturday, November 10th, will air the first of 5 immigration TV interviews that our founder attorney Desmond P. FitzGerald did with Verónic Robles from the Telemundo show Órale con Verónica, Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. on Telemundo local Boston, and at 10:30 a.m. on Telemundo local Rhode Island. The interviews will also be available On Demand at: Get Local/Latino/Órale con Verónica. The first interview will be on the topic of waivers of inadmissibility. Watch it and let us know what you think of the program.
Interview with attorney Desmond P. FitzGerald - By News Channel NTN24.com
Interview with attorney Desmond P. FitzGerald by the international news channel NTN24.com, regarding the proposed immigration regulation reform to reduce the time families are separated during the processing of visas (in certain cases) for spouses and children of US citizens. [Watch Video]
See our monthly TV appearance on Boston De Noche, Cuencavision
We appear and answer legal immigration and criminal defense questions, on the TV show Boston De Noche, every third (or fourth) Sunday of every month at 9:00 p.m. on Cuencavision, on Boston local channel 26 (channel 58 on some cable services). You may also see the show live on the internet at: http://www.wceaboston.com, and call the TV station with your questions at: (617) 541-2222.
Conference “StartUp America” and the TLC: Opportunities for foreign investors and executives to immigrate to the US
“Startup America”— The new US government initiative to attract investors throught immigration opportunities for executives and entrepreneurs and the TLC (Free Trade Agreement with Colombia)
The conference covers the different immigration strategies under the current US laws and the new government initiative “Startup America”, which facilitates capital investment and employment creation for foreigners to obtain immigration benefits and expand business opportunities, and the impact of the US Free Trade Agreement with Colombia (TLC).
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 • 8:00am - 10:30am
Colombo-American Chamber of Commerce
Calle 98 # 22 - 64 Of. 1209