(Please read if you are not in the
New England Region.)
- Obama's New Waiver (I-601A) Regulation in Effect March 4, 2013
- Effect of Receiving Public Benefits and Non-Payment of Child Support on Immigration Petitions (Nov 2012)
- Deferred Action Program for Young Immigrants or Childhood Arrivals - DACA Part 2 (August 2012)
- Deferred Action Program for Young Immigrants or Childhood Arrivals - DACA Part 1 (July 2012)
- Residency and travel abroad: Avoid losing your residency (Dec. 2011)
- Cancellation of Removal/Deportation, Second Quarter 2011
- Priority Dates Advanced - December 2010
- The "U" Visa, First Quarter 2010
- Conditional Residency Newsletter, Third Quarter 2009
- American Citizenship Newsletter, Second Quarter 2009
- First Quarter 2009 Newsletter (immigration benefits for stepchildren, deportation, waivers, TPS, 245i, criminal charges and immigration)
- Is your Immigration Petition Taking too Long? You may sue the immigration service (USCIS)
- The 2008 U.S Presidential Candidates on National Immigration Reform
- December 2007 Newsletter
- Newsletter Index
Our Working Philosophy
At FitzGerald & Company, LLC we believe that client satisfaction is the key to our success as individuals, professionals, and as an ongoing business concern. As such, client satisfaction is our firm's number one goal and priority.
We believe that a client will be satisfied if he or she receives not only the highest quality of legal representation, but also if he or she is treated with dignity and respect at all times.
We feel that it is very important to understand out client's goals and objectives in order to determine the best alternative to follow that will generate the desired results.
It is because of our consultative approach to solving legal problems, our high quality service and our determination to succeed that our clients feel they have the best legal representation with our firm. For us, there is no greater joy than providing our clients with the results they want and seeing them satisfied with a successful outcome.