Martine: "My experience with FitzGerald & Company has been tremendously rewarding, they've helped me get my green card. Desmond was always very realistic. He would never paint a picture more beautiful, would never say you get something within a month and then take a year.." More
Issac: "They were there to support me on my case from day one.. always available if you call them.. always there if you have any concerns. Willing to walk with you throught the case.. I have recommended my friends to FitzGerald & Company, because I feel they will be treated the way I was treated and I was very happy.." More
Alistair: "Came in originally with an H-1 b working visa.. and at one stage I had to apply for an E-1 investor visa which allowed me to start my own company. What I liked most about working with FitzGerald & Company was that the team that I worked with really got to understand my situation.." More
Ahmed: "I have know Mr. FitzGerald for 9 years.. and he has always been there for me. The staff has been great as well, communicating with me through mail and phone. Billing has never been a problem with Mr. FitzGerald.. and of course He has succeeded and got the job done every time he worked with me.." More
(Please read if you are not in the
New England Region.)
- Obama's New Waiver (I-601A) Regulation in Effect March 4, 2013
- Effect of Receiving Public Benefits and Non-Payment of Child Support on Immigration Petitions (Nov 2012)
- Deferred Action Program for Young Immigrants or Childhood Arrivals - DACA Part 2 (August 2012)
- Deferred Action Program for Young Immigrants or Childhood Arrivals - DACA Part 1 (July 2012)
- Residency and travel abroad: Avoid losing your residency (Dec. 2011)
- Cancellation of Removal/Deportation, Second Quarter 2011
- Priority Dates Advanced - December 2010
- The "U" Visa, First Quarter 2010
- Conditional Residency Newsletter, Third Quarter 2009
- American Citizenship Newsletter, Second Quarter 2009
- First Quarter 2009 Newsletter (immigration benefits for stepchildren, deportation, waivers, TPS, 245i, criminal charges and immigration)
- Is your Immigration Petition Taking too Long? You may sue the immigration service (USCIS)
- The 2008 U.S Presidential Candidates on National Immigration Reform
- December 2007 Newsletter
- Newsletter Index
Why Hire Us?
Our flexibility and strengths are shown in the qualities that make up our company. Below is a list of characteristics and competencies that we feel make us truly unique.
We Understand You
- We are a multi-cultural firm composed of both immigrants to the U.S. and first generation Americans who have lived abroad. As such, we understand through first hand experience what you go through when seeking to establish legal residency outside your country of origin.
- Our entire staff is at least bilingual. Some of the languages we work in additionally to English are: Spanish, Portuguese and French.
Our Knowledge and Experience
- We are young and tenacious; determined to succeed.
- We have been successful in handling difficult immigration cases, which many deemed hopeless.
- We work as a team to ensure that nothing is overlooked and all options have been examined.
- We have the leadership of an excellent litigation attorney who will formulate creative solutions and a great strategy for your case.
Our Service and Responsiveness
- We are responsive to our client's needs.
- We provide fast and efficient service.
- We are skilled businesspeople and negotiators who are committed to the client.
- We are a highly specialized boutique firm with practice areas that complement each other. In particular, the combination of criminal and immigration expertise is crucial, as even a small criminal matter can have a negative effect on an existing or future immigration petition. A firm with this joint expertise can help ensure that your immigration rights as well as your civil rights are protected at all times.
Our Satisfied Clients
- Approximately 80% of our business has been generated by client referrals.
- Our estimated 98% client retention rate is a sign of the high level of client satisfaction with our service and results.